We are committed to keeping Australians riding, and our stores and workshops will remain operational to the public until advised otherwise - with all health and safety requirements adhered to. We will update this page as and when circumstances change.
Retail stores remain open
Store trading hours may vary
Due to increased precautions and store cleaning measures for the safety of our customers and team members, some 99 Bikes stores may have reduced trading hours until further notice. Click here to find your closest store.
Store safety measures enforced
- Employees are washing hands every 30 minutes
- We are disinfecting surfaces every 2 hours. Surfaces include, however not limited to doors, handles, benches, keyboards, mice and bathrooms
- After customer interactions we are disinfecting eftpos terminals and counter surfaces, including bikes and helmets after test rides
Social distancing is enforced in our stores
- Store maximum capacity will be set to ensure there is only 1 person per 4 square metres, without exception
- All shops have 1.5-metre lines marked throughout the shop to guide customers when in store
- Customers are asked to line up outside in the clearly marked 1.5-metre lines
Workshops remain open for bike repairs
- Every bike receives a full wipe down and clean of the frame
- We are disinfecting all customer bikes during workshop book ins and bike assessments
- Click here to find your closest workshop
Our teams are working hard to support communities. We ask that you continue to treat them, and each other, with the respect and kindness everyone deserves.
If you are unwell, we ask that you adhere to Government guidance by not visiting our stores. For more information, please see the guidance on the Australian Government website.
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this time.
99 Bikes Team