- By submitting an entry into this Promotion, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Standard Terms and the Terms and Conditions Schedule.
- To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions Schedule and these Standard Terms the Terms and Conditions Schedule will prevail.
- Entry into this Promotion is open from Saturday 3rd July - Sunday 4th July and will occur in accordance with Item 5.
- Entrants must at all times comply with Item 6 [Entrant Restrictions]. Any entrants who have not strictly complied with Item 6 [Entrant Restrictions] may be disqualified.
- Employees and the immediate families of:
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate
- Associated sponsors and participating companies are not eligible to enter
- Entrants warrant that they are entering this Promotion in a wholly private capacity and are not entering on behalf of any business, company or organisation with which they are involved.
4. Method of Entry
Entrants may enter this Promotion in accordance with Item 7 [Method of Entry]. Any entrants who have not complied with Item 7 [Method of Entry] may be disqualified
- Any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use more than one name in entering the Promotion will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and/or redeeming a prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s sole responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- If an entrant is required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in this Promotion, each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion has given their express consent for the details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this Promotion.
- All prizes are awarded in accordance with Item 8 [Prize Details].
- All prize values referred to are where relevant the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the prize value.
6. Prize Conditions
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions, by the Promoter and/or the prize provider and are not redeemable for cash.
- If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner, and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- The Promoter will not award the prize if the Promotion is terminated for any reason.
All prize winner(s) will be notified either:
- by telephone;
- by email;
Prize winners will be notified within one week of entry closing date, as set out in Item 2
8. Prize Collection
Prize winners will be required to collect their prize from their closest 99 Bikes store unless otherwise informed by the Promoter at the time of winning. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of residency in order to claim a prize. Proof of identity, residency and/or entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
- All prize winners must if required sign these terms and conditions in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to receive their prize.
9. Unclaimed Prizes Collection
Prizes unclaimed after 3 months will be forfeited, subject to any relevant legislation.
10. Release And Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entrants release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against all claims, demands, liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. Tampering And Other Matters
- If for any reason a Promotion cannot be conducted as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to relevant legislation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Promotion, and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes or contributes to the same.
12. Termination of Promotion
The Promoter may (subject to any relevant legislation) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. The Promoter will not award the prize if the Promotion is terminated.
13. Decisions Final
All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised accordingly at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
14. Failure To Enforce Terms And Conditions
A failure by the Promoter to enforce any one of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any other person or contestant.
15. Personal Information And Privacy
The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of 99 Bikes.