If you don't love it, swap it!
How the Perfect Ride Guarantee works
You have 30 days (or 60 days as a Club 99 Gold member) to ride a bike and swap it if you are not completely satisfied. Just take your bike back to any of our stores where your options are:
Exchange bike for another of greater value and pay the difference.
Exchange for one of a lower price and have the difference refunded* (see below)
Terms and Conditions
- Proof of purchase from 99 Bikes is required.
- Bikes purchased using a finance option will be subject to the terms & conditions of their agreements.
- A bike may be downgraded to a value of 66% of the initial price.
- Bike must not be damaged in any way. General wear is acceptable.
- If your bike does not meet the guidelines within minor wear, you may be charged an additional fee to exchange bikes. In the case of major wear or damage (scratches on frame, damaged components etc) any exchange will take place at the discretion of 99 Bikes.
If you think you may want to exchange your bike for any reason we recommend:
- Do not race on your bicycle
- Avoid trails or situations where you may fall
- Do not ride in wet conditions
- General Wear Guidelines
The following conditions constitute minor wear and are acceptable for exchange:
- Tire Wear
- Chain Wear
- Handle bar tape wear
- Minor dust on the frame
- If your bike does not meet these guidelines, you may be charged an additional fee to exchange bikes.
- In the case of major wear or damage (scratches on frame, damaged components etc) any exchange will take place at the discretion of 99 Bikes.
The terms and conditions of our "Perfect Ride Guarantee" are subject to change without notice.